-introduce my self-

hello everybody!
let me introduce my self here. my name is salsa marala. you can call me salsa. i am from taruna bakti junior high school. for now, i am in SMAN 3 bandung. im 15 years old. i was born in bandung on 14 mei 2004. i live in bandung,on ujungberung indah street.


i have three siblings, and im the youngest child.my oldest sister has just graduated with a degree in economics at maranatha university. The second sister is preparing a thesis at padjajaran university. Third sister, just entering the third semester of the bandung law school.



my hobby is cheerleader. in junior high school, i joined the cheerleader extracurricular. from 2017, i have participated in cheerleading competitions from nasional to international levels.
starting from the competition between school,between cities,between region,to between countries.


soo,that's my introduction, please enjoy with my blog,thank u!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog